Tear Sheets

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Random Makeup pics

Hey Beautiful People!

Haven't done a blog in a while, I know. I won't belabour my computer woes any more. But I'm getting a new laptop soon! YAY!

So I thought for now I'd share a few manicures I'e worn over the past few weeks. Ive been experimenting with rhinestones and my husband loves them and requests manis with them, so I just keep doing rhinestones manis!

OPI "Yoga-ta Get This Blue", NYX Glitter in a black base (fine and hexagonal glitter), and rhinestones.



Colour Club polishes.

ALso I have a few #FOTDs for you guys:

Glowing skin achieved with MAC  Studio Fix Foundation in NC 42, Studio Fix Concealer in NW35 (because the warmer tone brihgtens under my eyes since I have a sallow skin tone), MAC MSF in Medium Dark, Wet 'n' Wild Blush in Mellow Wine, GOld Highlight (the name on the compact rubbed off...), NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Dark Brown/Brown, Revlon Blam Stain in Romantic, and Maybellline Falsies Volume Express. No eyeshadow, Baby! (I was in a hurry!)


Same foundation/Concealer/powder combo, La Femme Bright pink blush, same highlight, mascara and eyebrow powder, Wet n Wild eyeshadow trio in Knock On Wood, NYX Beige Lipgloss. 


Nude lips are actually quite difficult for me to get because the natural colour of my lips is a very dusky purple, and when I put concealer over that it looks very ashy and sickly. So I'm going to do a more in depth post (maybe even a video!) on how I blank my lips out for a nude lip.

Mascara, eyebrows, balm stain and blush. That's it folks! (terrible photo makes it look like I didn't blend my blush...I promise that's not how it looked!

And finally a simple look: Same foundation/powder/concealer, eyebrow powder and mascara. On my eyes: MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack and a random brown eyeshadow I had lying around...I difues the liner and used it through the crease. La Femme bright pink blush, and NYX Lipstick in Chaos (LP511). I didn't wear highlighter this day cause I forgot. *facepalm*


Hope you lovelies are having a great day!

I have a HAUL to post next!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment