Tear Sheets

Monday 26 March 2012

Burgundy Smoke

Hello Beauties!!

I just have a quick Smokey Eye look for you wonderful people today! I want to devote Monday on my YouTube Channel specifically to quick makeup looks. SO here you go! This took me about 15 minutes, from beginning to end. This is an awesome look for you to master because you can substitute these colours and have so much fun adapting this look to suit you, and it really helps you look glamorous if you're on a time-budget, especially those crazy-busy moms out there, like me!


 
This look is simple but serious glamour!


Oh how I HATE my eyelashes!! 


Watch the video here:

Products used:
MAC Pro Longwear Foundation - NC40
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Rust
Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Soft and Gentle
MAC Fluidline - Black Track
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder - Dark Brown
Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara - Black
NYX Concealer in a Jar - Glow
NYX Loos Powder - Cancun Tan
La Femme Hollywood Blush - Cinnabar
Avon Lip Gloss - Maple Sugar

I hope you've enjoyed that! Stay tuned for my False Eyelash Tutorial, coming up tomorrow!

Hugs and Burgundy kisses
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment