Tear Sheets

Friday 23 March 2012

A Very Belated St Patrick's Day!

I had so many issues with this video. First i couldn't film it to my satisfaction. Then my computer shut down while I was editing and I had to start from scratch (stupid me forgot to save). Then I had issues uploading. *whew*

As a result, the video was two days late. But better late than never! I'm just REALLY early for St. Paddy's Day 2013!!!



I went for bold, yet elegant style with the swept back hair and the green scarf with the black shrug. The feather earrings made it just weird enough to be me. ;)


 

The eyes were a lovely combination of greens.


 

I kept the rest of the face warm and glowing.





I hope you enjoyed your Green Beer!! Until next time!

hugs, kisses and four-leaf clovers,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment