Tear Sheets

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Nails of the Day!

Hallo Beautiful People!

Happy Valentines to you all!!!

I've been horrendously sick with a head cold/tonsilitis and my internet connections seems to have caught the same virus as me! LOL Hopefully the guys from the provider will get it back up and running soon.

So whil I have a small window where I can actually post stuff, I just thought I'd show you what I put on my nails today. Painting my nails makes me feel good. I just have an obsession with manicures and different nail polishes and nail art (although I'm not very good at nail art. I'm practicing).

Today I went with one of my absolute favourite neutrals. Now before you start moaning about how boring neutrals can be, take a closer look at this one. It's called "My Private Jet", by O.P.I.



It's a super stunning dark golden-brown-taupe colour, but what is REALLY stunning about it is the duo-chrome micro-glitter that runs through it. The glitter gives the polish a depth and a hint of glitz without being over the top. It's a sexy colour that goes well with any and everything I've ever worn it with - Red, Black, White, even Purple. It's neutral so it doesn't scream look at me, but it's still enough to make a statement. SO I'm wearing two coats of that, and one coat of Seche Vite on top.

Here it is in partial shade.

 And in bright sunlight.

Sooooo pretty! I love it.

Have a great day!

Hugs, kisses and pretty polishes,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment