Tear Sheets

Thursday 23 August 2012

It's been so long!

I've missed blogging! My laptop gave up the ghost and I really can't afford a new one at the moment. I've borrowed one for this post, because I really wanted to post something.

I've been up to a LOT. Had a few awesome photoshoots, and I've been doing a lot of Weddings. While I wait for the photos from the weddings I thought I'd post some shots of two different photoshoots I did and just say a little about them.

The first set of photos are of the beautiful Brittany Tuleja. She's a fellow makeup artist and I just love her face. She has a magnificent wide jaw and startling blue eyes with yellow sunbursts around her pupils. They're not just sunbursts, the yellow actually webs its way throughout her entire iris. It truly breathtaking.

I had wanted to do a pretty Amazon Queen type look for a while, and when my friend Alyson Holder suggest Brittany for a shoot, I jumped at the chance to do this.




I swear to you, her eyes haven't been photoshopped.

On the same day, we shot another lovely friend of mine, Jamie. She was to be a fiary, or something like that. I would have like to go wild with her makeup, but the photographer didn't want it overly dramatic. I'd love to revisit this concept and make her look completely other-worldly.



And finally, here are two shots of my good friend and wonderful singer Sarah Lloyd. She had asked us to do some shots of her for her press packets. I convinced her that she could carry a very heavy eye-makeup, and thought she didn't believe me at first, she was thrilled with these.



I'll be back again soon! The last shoot we completed is one that I had a lot of fun with, even thought the makeup isn't overly creative. Sometimes you just enjoy doing simple shoots with flawless makeup. :)

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment